The App Store is a safe and trusted place for customers to discover apps, and a great opportunity for developers to deliver apps and services across iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch in 175 regions. Find articles, guidelines, and other resources to help you design incredible apps, reach more users, and grow your business. Submit your iOS and iPadOS apps to the App Store. Deliver exciting app experiences, such as App Clips and widgets, to reach users in new ways on iOS 14 and iPadOS 14. Make sure your apps are faster, more responsive, and more engaging by taking advantage of the latest advances in ARKit, Core ML, and Siri. Build your apps with Xcode 12, update your product pages, and submit today. Apple app store free download - Apple iTunes, Apps Store for Microsoft Office, Your app in the store for Windows 10, and many more programs. This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the.
When you follow the steps below, your Apple ID country or region updates for all of your Apple services on all of your Apple products.
If you're a part of a Family Sharing group, you might not be able to change your country or region. Learn how to leave a Family Sharing group.
What to do before you change your country or region
- Spend any store credit remaining on your Apple ID. Learn what to do if your remaining store credit is less than the cost of a single item.
- Cancel any subscriptions, including Apple Music, and wait until the end of the subscription period.
- Wait for any memberships, pre-orders, movie rentals, or Season Passes to complete, and wait for any pending store credit refunds to process.
- Make sure that you have a payment method for your new country or region.
- Redownload your apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books on any devices that you might use to play or read them in the future. That's because some types of content might not be available in your new country or region. (Learn what types of content and services are available in your new country or region.)
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap 'Change Country or Region.' If you don't see 'Change Country or Region,' contact Apple Support.
- Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
- Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
- Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.1 Learn more about how to change or remove your Apple ID payment information.
On your computer
- Open the Music app or iTunes.
- In the menu bar at the top of the screen or the top of the iTunes window, click Account, then click View My Account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID, then click View Account.
- On the Account Information page, click 'Change Country or Region.'
- From the 'Select a country or region' menu, select your new country or region. If you don't see 'Select a country or region,' contact Apple Support.
- Review the Terms & Conditions, then click Agree. Click Agree again to confirm.
- Enter your new payment information and billing address, then click Continue.
App Store For Mac
From your Apple ID account page
Use Ios Apps On Mac
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Scroll to the Account section, then click Edit.
- From the Country/Region menu, select your new country or region.
- When asked if you want to change your country or region, click 'Continue to update.'
- Enter your new payment information and your billing address, then click Save. You have to enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.1
Mac App Store For Ios 7
Contact Apple Support
Ios Apps On Mac Os
If you can't complete any of the steps, can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.
Mac App Store For Ios 12.4
- After you update your Apple ID billing address and payment method, you can upgrade your iCloud Storage using the pricing in your new country or region. Learn more about iCloud storage.
- View the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions.
1. If you don't want to enter a payment method, wait until you're physically in your new country or region, then create a new Apple ID.