OK, yes, restore, but I can't find in SQL OS where to start a restore on a database I'm connected to. I have a.bak and a connection to a Db but I cannot see how to restore. Any help appreciated. DBeaver - Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. DBeaver is free and open source. Install SQL Server on a Mac; Install DBeaver; Step-by-step tutorial on connecting to SQL Server with DBeaver. Once you've installed DBeaver, you'll probably want to connect to a database. Below are instructions for connecting to SQL Server using DBeaver on a Mac. Note that, although this tutorial uses SQL Server, DBeaver supports many different database management systems.
Microsoft has made SQL Server available for macOS and Linux systems. This is made possible by running SQL Server from a Docker container. Therefore, there's no need to install a virtual machine with Windows (which was the only way to run SQL Server on a Mac prior to SQL Server 2017). Microsoft sql server free download - Actual ODBC SQL Server driver, Navicat Essential for SQL Server, MySQL Database Server, and many more programs.
- Actual ODBC Driver for SQL Server v.2.6The Actual SQLServer ODBC Driver lets you access your companys MicrosoftSQLServer database from within Microsoft Excel. You can connect to any database you are authorized to use, and work with the data just like your Windows-using co-workers. All ...
- PHP SQL Server (MSSQL) Query Analyzer v.0.43Web based tool written in PHP by Luiz Miguel Axcar to build and run queries on a remote or local MSSQL (MicrosoftSQLServer). Support for SQL code highlight (!!!), table browser, field browser, TOP records, most used tables, CSV results export, ...
- JTDS - SQL Server and Sybase JDBC driver v.1.0Open source JDBC 3.0 type 4 driver for MicrosoftSQLServer (6.5 up to 2012) and Sybase ASE. jTDS is a complete implementation of the JDBC 3.0 spec and the fastest JDBC driver for MS SQLServer. For more information see http://jtds.sourceforge.net/ ...
- Navicat for SQL Server for Mac OS v.9.1An ideal solution for administration and development which lets you create, edit databases, run SQL queries and connect to remote SQLServer in an easier way. It features an intuitive GUI and offers powerful visual tools such as Query Editor with ...
- MyDBR Web Reporting v.3. 3. 2000myDBR is an innovative web reporting solution for MySQL and MicrosoftSQLServer with support for latest smartphones (Android, iPhone, and Symbian). myDBR reporting solution brings unparalleled speed of authoring even the most complex reports. By ...
- Ranet OLAP v.3.1.741Library of components Ranet.UILibrary.OLAP is intended for creation of full-featured Internet applications (RIA, Rich Internet Application) by business analysts based on platform MicrosoftSQLServer Analysis Services.
- PHP MSSQL Server Admin - Query Analyzer v.0.43Web based tool written in PHP by Luiz Miguel Axcar to build and run queries on a remote or local MSSQL (MicrosoftSQLServer). Support for SQL code highlight (!), table browser, field browser, TOP records, most used tables, CSV results export, etc. ...
- OpenI: OLAP Data Visualization Plugin v.3.0.1OpenI plugin for Pentaho CE provides a simple and clean user interface to visualize data in OLAP cubes. It supports both direct Mondrian and xmla based connections like MicrosoftSQLServer Analysis Services (SSAS), plus provides add-on features like ...
- Virtual Ticket Developer Professional v.2010Develop team productivity & project management apps.
- SourceAnywhere Standalone v.3.0.1SourceAnywhere Standalone is SQLserver-based version control software with seamless integration with Visual Studio, Eclipse, and other IDEs, cross-platform support, and unique caching mechanism for remote performance. SourceAnywhere Standalone ...
- RazorSQL for Mac v.8.3.6SQL editor, database query tool, database browser, and db admin tool. Visually create, edit, alter, drop, and view objects as well as import and export data. Browse objects with the database browser. Supports over 40 databases.
- DB Solo v.3.0DB Solo is a powerful database development and management tool for developers and DBAs. DB Solo has an intuitive user interface that allows you to explore and manage your database objects as well as execute your own ad-hoc queries. DB Solo supports ...
- Izenda Ad Hoc - Express Edition v.4.0Izenda Ad Hoc - Agile Business Intelligence for ASP.NETLiberate Your Organization's Relational Data Today!Izenda Ad Hoc empowers business users to directly explore relational data from a web browser. * Intuitive and Completely Web-Based AJAX Report ...
- SQLBoss Developer (Mac OS X) v.1.6SQLBoss Monitor and SQLBoss Developer - The ultimate Database & Content Management Tool for many SQL databases like mySQL, PostgreSQL, FrontBase, OpenBase, ODBC and many more. Included beta drivers: Valentina, dtfSQL and 4D.
- FmPro Migrator v.5.98FmPro Migrator quickly and accurately migrates FileMaker Pro database structure and data to MySQL, Oracle, Access, SQLServer, Sybase, DB2, OpenBase, PostgreSQL, FrontBase, SQLite and Valentina. -- Converts Access Forms/Reports, Relationships, Value ...
- PhotoUpLink for iPhoto for Mac OS v.1.2.6An iPhoto export plugin that allows users to send images and video to any FTP or SFTP server, or any ODBC datasource including MySQL, Oracle or SQLServer. Keywords can be inserted when uploading to any photo sharing site that supports FTP.
- GUDRS Standard for Mac v.5.5.8GUDRS™? protects servers, workstations, and laptops from data loss due to hardware failure, virus attacks, theft, and of course natural disasters. GUDRS™? Professional automatically protects your workstations, laptops, servers, MS Exchange, SQL ...
- GUDRS Pro for Mac v.5.5.8GUDRS™? protects servers, workstations, and laptops from data loss due to hardware failure, virus attacks, theft, and of course natural disasters. GUDRS™? Professional automatically protects your workstations, laptops, servers, MS Exchange, SQL ...
- SQLAPI++ for Mac OS X v.184.108.40.206SQLAPI++ is a library designed to enable you to access multiple SQL databases (Oracle, SQLServer, DB2, Sybase, InterBase, Informix, SQLBase, MySQL, PostgreSQL and ODBC, SQLite). It uses native APIs of target DBMS so applications developed with ...
- RazorSQL (OSX) v.3.6Query, update, navigate, and manage databases. RazorSQL includes an SQL editor, query tool, and built-in database. Visually create, edit, alter, and view tables as well as import and export data. Browse structures with the database navigator.
Microsoft Sql Server Express software by TitlePopularityFreewareLinuxMac
Today's Top Ten Downloads for Microsoft Sql Server Express
- Mass Mailer for Mac Tiger High-performance bulk email program used to send
- SuperPie Free HTML5 Pie Chart Library The SuperPie dynamic HTML5 pie chart library makes it easy
- Navicat for SQL Server for Mac OS An ideal solution for administration and development which
- SourceAnywhere Standalone SourceAnywhere Standalone is SQL server -based version
- PhotoUpLink for iPhoto for Mac OS An iPhoto export plugin that allows users to send images and
- DB Solo for Mac OS A cross-platform database development and management tool
- Izenda Ad Hoc - Express Edition Izenda Ad Hoc - Agile Business Intelligence for
- Actual ODBC Driver for SQL Server The Actual SQL Server ODBC Driver lets you access your
- SQLAPI++ for Mac OS X SQLAPI++ is a library designed to enable you to access
- Ranet OLAP Library of components Ranet.UILibrary.OLAP is intended for
Fastest Entity Framework Extensions
Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SqlServer database provider allows Entity Framework Core to be used with Microsoft SQL Server (including SQL Azure). The provider is maintained as part of the Entity Framework Core Project.
How to Use SQL Server Provider
To use SQL Server database provider, the first step is to install Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SqlServer NuGet package. Let's consider a simple model which contains three entities.
The next step is to create a custom
In EF Core, the DbContext has a virtual method called onConfiguring which will get called internally by EF Core, and it will also pass in an optionsBuilder instance, and you can use that optionsBuilder to configure options for the DbContext.
The optionsBuilder has UseSqlServer method; it expects a connection string as a parameter. Once you have a model, you can use migrations to create a database.
Run the following command in Package Manager Console.
PM> Add-Migration Initial
This command scaffold a migration to create the initial set of tables for your model. When it is executed successfully, then run the following command.
It will apply the new migration to the database. Now you can use SQL Server database to insert, delete and update data.
Memory-Optimized Tables are a feature of SQL Server where the entire table resides in memory.
- A second copy of the table data is maintained on disk, but only for durability purposes.
- Data in memory-optimized tables is only read from disk during database recovery.
You can specify that the table which mapped to an entity is memory-optimized.