Notebooks offers several options. Synchronize your documents with your Dropbox account. Synchronize with your favorite WebDAV server – even one you install on your computer, in case you don’t like cloud services. Use the WebDAV server that is built into Notebooks for Mac and sync directly between your iPad, iPhone and Mac.
- Installing the Operating System. The next piece that was missing though was a Mac OS 9 install disk. My iMac came with one, but it doesn’t work with SheepShaver because it came with Mac OS 9.1. SheepShaver only works up to Mac OS 9.0.4 because it does not emulate the MMU (Memory Management Unit) which was a requirement for Mac OS 9.1 and above.
- Notebooks for Mac provides all the tools you need to concentrate on your work and be productive – on your Mac. Formatted documents, plain text and Markdown, the fullscreen modes, dark mode, multiple tabbed windows, breadcrumbing navigation, smart books, word count or the option to compile multiple fragments into a single document or eBook are just a few examples.
Beautifully Simple. Simply the Best.
Experience the best note-taking app for Mac today.
It's All You.
Since Notebook holds your ideas, thoughts, and memories, we think you should be able to customize it too. That's why you can add custom notebook covers by simply dragging a photo onto a notebook. Once inside a notebook, you can color coordinate your notes with colors we've provided, or by making your own.
Mobile devices have taught new ways to interact with applications through multi-touch gestures. Notebook brings the familiarity and ease-of-use of your smartphone to your Mac. With a trackpad, you can navigate Notebook without making a single click. Simply hover over a notebook or note and pinch to open and close notes and notebooks. Hover on a note or notebook and two finger swipe to see more information, lock, or delete. When notes are grouped, use two fingers to flip through them.
Different types of notes should be treated differently. Jot some text and combine different types of notes in a Text Card. Drag images from your desktop right into Notebook, automatically creating a Photo Card. Stay on top of things with a dedicated Checklist Card. Record meetings or lectures with the dedicated Audio Card.
Locked and Loaded.
Notebook for Mac has plenty of bells and whistles, with many more on the way. Lock individual notebooks and notes with passcodes or Touch ID. Change Note Card colors and format text from the Touch Bar.
Take a Shortcut with Touch Bar.
MacBook Pro's new Touch Bar runs through Notebook, enabling contextual shortcuts within the app. Change views, create notebooks and notes, change notebook covers and note card colors, unlock notes with and more, all from the Touch Bar.
Always in Sync.
Whether you're on your mobile, desktop, or surfing the web, Notebook is always on hand. All notes are automatically saved to the cloud so you'll never lose them. All changes are automatically reflected everywhere else.
Notebook is 100% free.
No catch. No advertisements either.
And no, we're not selling or viewing your data. Notebook is subsidized by our ever-expanding, broad suite of business applications, which isn't a new thing for us. Zoho has been offering productivity applications for free for over a decade. Notebook is no different. You can learn more about all the things we do at zoho.com.
Need to takes notes from browser?Download for chrome Download for Safari
How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
Smart Notebook For Mac
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
How to get updates for iOS
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
Mac Notebook Laptop
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.