Apple Books is the single destination for all the books you love, and the ones you’re about to. Browse the Book Store, join Oprah’s new Book Club, keep track of what you’ve read and want to read, and listen to enthralling audiobooks. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Books app. At the bottom, tap Home Profile Play Books Settings Enable PDF uploading. Download a PDF or EPUB file on your device. Open your Downloads or Files app. Tap More Open With Play Books or Upload to Play Books. You can find uploaded files in your Library Uploads.
Find and buy audiobooks
In the Audiobooks Store, you can purchase audiobooks and listen to samples.
In Japan, you can search, buy, and download audiobooks from the Browse section of the Book Store tab. You might not be able to purchase audiobooks in your country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.
Play Books For Pc App
Find and buy audiobooks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
To browse audiobooks, open the Apple Books app and tap the Audiobooks tab at the bottom of the screen. Explore new and featured audiobooks, or tap Browse Sections at the top of the screen to see all genres and book store sections. Tap Great Narrators to browse for books with your favorite narrator, celebrity narrators, or full-cast dramatizations. Or tap the Search tab at the bottom of the screen to find specific audiobooks.
Playbooks For Madden 20
When you find an audiobook that you're interested in, you can listen to a sample. Tap an audiobook, then tap PREVIEW. To buy the audiobook, tap the price.
If you purchased an audiobook but it looks like you haven’t bought it in the Book Store, you can find and redownload the audiobook in your previous purchases.
Play Books Format
Find and buy audiobooks on your Mac
Open the Apple Books app and click Audiobook Store at the top of the screen. To browse for an audiobook, click Featured, Top Charts, Categories, or Top Authors. To search for a specific audiobook, use the search box at the top of the screen.
To hear a sample of an audiobook, double-click the book to open its information page, then click Preview below the book's price. To buy the audiobook, click the price.
Listen to audiobooks
Listen to an audiobook immediately after purchase by streaming it on any cellular-enabled iOS device.* You can also download it to your device to listen without using Wi-Fi or cellular data.
*Data rates may apply.
Download audiobooks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- In the Books app, tap Reading Now, then tap your profile icon.
- Under My Purchases, tap Audiobooks, then tap All Audiobooks.
- Find the audiobook that you want to download, then tap the download button .
Download audiobooks on your Mac
- Open the Books app.
- At the top of the window, click Audiobook Store.
- Under Quick Links, click Purchased.
- Find the audiobook that you want, then click the download button in the top corner.
Listen to audiobooks on your Apple Watch
Use the Audiobooks app on your watch to stream your audiobooks or play audiobooks that you sync from your iPhone. Learn more.
Control audio playback
Google Play Books For Macbook
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, playback controls appear when you play an audiobook. On your Mac, playback controls are located at the bottom of the sidebar.
Fast forward or rewind
Tap or click the fast forward 15 seconds button or the rewind 15 seconds button .
To change tracks, tap or click the table of contents button , then choose the track that you want.
Adjust the playback speed
To play the audiobook faster or more slowly on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap the playback speed button . On your Mac, click Controls > Playback Speed.
Google Play Books For Macbook Pro
Set a sleep timer
If you want the audiobook to stop playing after a certain amount of time, set a sleep timer. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap the sleep button . On your Mac, click Controls > Sleep Timer at the top of the screen.
Download Google Play Books For Mac
Play to a speaker
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can tap the AirPlay button to play an audiobook on a different speaker. Learn more about how to AirPlay audio.
Google Play Books For Mac
How to find digital booklets
Some audiobooks are sold with supplemental PDFs called digital booklets. To find your digital booklets on your Mac, open the Books app, then click PDFs.
Discover more ways to listen
- On a PC, you can buy and listen to audiobooks in iTunes.
- Use Siri to play audiobooks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Play audiobooks while you drive with CarPlay.
- You can delete audiobooks from your device or hide them from your library.
- On your Mac, you can download audiobooks from Audible.com, then drag and drop them into Apple Books.
- If you don't see the Audiobooks icon in the Books app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you might need to update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, or you might be in a country or region where audiobooks are not available. Learn what's available in your country or region.
- If you don't see an audiobook that you purchased in your library, you might need to download the audiobook again.